King of Glory Preschool
Welcome to the KOG Preschool
Our facility is owned and operated by King of Glory Lutheran Church and has been a part of the Fountain Valley community since 1986. The center is an integral part of the ministry provided to our children and families. We are pleased you are considering us for your childcare needs. Please take a moment to read about our program.
Programs and Hours
Services & Features
- Ages 6 weeks to 6 years
- Morning Classes
- Small Class Size
- Potty Training Available
- Half / Full Day Offered
- Beautiful Facility
- Qualified Child Care
Our goal is to provide a peaceful, loving environment in which children can grow and reach their full potential. Our belief is that children need to be active participants in their learning. Activities are designed to promote specific competencies in emotional, physical, social and cognitive growth. Our program helps children develop habits of observation, questioning and listening. It will provide children with an awareness of their feelings and the right to express them. They will learn that as long as they stay within the limits of consideration for other people and things, they do not always have to conform. We want you to look into our busy, happy, noisy, creative world and see your child at play. We want you to realize the importance of that play. Together we can build a foundation of support that will develop strong children both physically and emotionally. We are fully licensed by the State of California Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing. Our Day Care license number is 300605974. Our Infant Center license number is 304371197.
Our Commitment to the Community
- To continually strive for excellence by providing outstanding service delivered by a dedicated team in a Christian environment.
- To provide a work environment with a strong commitment to training, teamwork and mentoring by providing opportunities and funding for workshop attendance and flexible schedules for higher education goals, rewarding outstanding performance and encouraging staff to grow to their full potential.
- To raise the standards of our program above the State Regulations and to support attempts to improve the quality of childcare in our state and nation.
- To provide loving, nurturing, family oriented care and education and to become an extended part of each family, working together for the benefit of every child.
- To treat each child as an individual, rejoicing in diversity and becoming unified by the love of Jesus Christ.
- To share God’s love with the children, families and each other, encouraging all to share that love with others.
We would be delighted to have your child attend King of Glory Lutheran Preschool (KOG). We are very proud of our program and all that it offers children. We look forward to your family becoming a part of our preschool family. King of Glory Preschool is a place where adults and children grow and learn together in a nurturing and creative Christian environment. Our values reflect the belief that children learn best in a rich environment that focuses on cognitive and creative ways of thinking and learning. Our staff is truly committed to working in a partnership with you and your child to provide for the highest quality early childhood experience. I look forward to getting to know both you and your child and sharing a rewarding preschool experience. Sincerely, Preschool Director
- Have two and four-year degrees in early childhood education or a related field and teaching experience.
- Participate in ongoing training throughout the year.
- Have current first aid/ CPR certificates
- Develop a partnership with parents in caring for and teaching the children.
- All have a background clearance on file.